tcsh interaction solution

1997-09-02 16:50:14
One lister was kind enough to tell me to look at /etc/shells.  Yes,
this is the problem.  Our new version of sendmail looks for a small
list of valid user shells.   My shell, /usr/local/bin/tcsh, was not in
the list.  I edited /etc/shells (rather than re-compile sendmail)
to add tcsh.  Good thing I had the sendmail source around to check.

Thanks again.

Frank Evan Perdicaro, KF6JGX            Dainippon Screen Engineering of America
BSP, MSCE; old GMC, Chevy&Hawk w/V        3700 Segerstrom Ave
inhouse: frank(_at_)server, x1258                    Santa Ana CA
outhouse: frank(_at_)dsea(_dot_)com, 714-546-9491x1258   92704       DoD:1097