Re: tcsh interaction solution

1997-09-04 00:55:15
On Tue, 2 Sep 1997 15:57:17 -0700 (PDT),
Frank Evan Perdicaro <frank(_at_)dsea(_dot_)com> wrote:
list of valid user shells.   My shell, /usr/local/bin/tcsh, was not in
the list.  I edited /etc/shells (rather than re-compile sendmail)

You still might want to set SHELL=/bin/sh in your .procmailrc. Running
tcsh inside Procmail can lead to some +very+ unobvious problems, such
as return codes from external programs not being passed back to
Procmail. (Trust me -- it's bitten me again and again.)

/* era */

--
 Paparazzi of the Net: No matter what you do to protect your privacy,
  they'll hunt you down and spam you. <http://www.iki.fi/~era/spam/>