File server question (From field trouble)

1997-09-08 05:18:35

        Hi,

        I have almost finished writing the file server to hand out
        some of the documents to our staff, but when I did dry run,
        the generated message wasn't quite okay.

                Q1: Why the From field is not okay?
                    It now says "From foo(_at_)bar  Mon Sep  8 14:38:06 1997"

                Q2: Can you find something to improve in the file server

                Q2: Does the generated MIME header Look okay to you?

        I used following command for testing:

                % procmail $HOME/txt/pm-test.rc < ~/tmp/T.m.getfile

        Below:
        T.m.getfile             -- Sample mail message
        pm-test.log             -- procmail test log
        pm-test.rc              -- test rc
        sent.mai                -- The procmail output (sent mail)

        jari