Where is a procmail mailing list archive?

1997-09-08 01:32:12
    Hi,

    I just finished reading the best.gz file that contains selected
    acticles from this list. However the last message there is dated

        Date: Sun, 7 May 1995 21:51:26 -0500 (CDT)

    Where are the articles that have appeared after that? Is there
    article server somewhere?

    I'm also compiling the best parts out of that .gz file, but I was
    wondering if *era* or *nancy* wants to include them in their FAQ; or
    should I put aside separate "selected articles page"? I have a nice
    Emacs text mode that can handle big text pages easily (automatic TOC
    etc) and with it comes text 2 html perl filter to produce the html.

    Cheers!
    jari