Re: Where is a procmail mailing list archive?

1997-09-09 19:00:29
On Mon, 8 Sep 1997, Jari Aalto wrote:
    Where are the articles that have appeared after that? Is there
    article server somewhere?

Achim Bohnet's got hypertext archives of the list at:

    I'm also compiling the best parts out of that .gz file, but I was
    wondering if *era* or *nancy* wants to include them in their FAQ; or
    should I put aside separate "selected articles page"? I have a nice
    Emacs text mode that can handle big text pages easily (automatic TOC
    etc) and with it comes text 2 html perl filter to produce the html.

If you create an up-to-date ``best of procmail mailing
list,'' I'll definitely put a link to it on my procmail web
page, which is mirrored at:

 http://www.ii.com/internet/robots/procmail/
 http://www.best.com/~ii/internet/robots/procmail/

One good tool for creating hypertext mail archives is
mhonarc.

Thanks,
Nancy

/Nancy McGough--Infinite Ink/---\---/-\---/---\http://www.ii.com/