procmail compile barfs horribly

1997-09-09 16:52:34
I have just been trying to compile procmail on what I think is a
fairly vanilla Sparc IPX running Solaris 5.5.1

(uname -a = SunOS alderon 5.5.1 Generic sun4c sparc SUNW,Sun_4_50 )

and 'make' on procmail-3.11pre7 barfed on me so badly I have no idea
what the problem might be.  See make output below.

However, procmail-3.11pre4 compiled just fine for me.

I hope this is the right place to report this.

--
colin | it's all true. we're all space aliens. i'm amazed it took you so
roald | long to find out.  (sen. phil gramm, in weekly world news, jun 7 94)