Re: carbon copy in nested block not working

1997-09-13 10:49:03
At 11:06 AM 9/13/97 -0400, Randall Hopper wrote:
   Recently I updated my config to save copies of one list's messages in two
separate folders, for reading and for archiving:

:0 E
* ^Sender:.*multimedia
{
 :0: c
 mm.ml.new

 # This doesn't work for some reason
 :0:
 mm.ml.archive
}

Seems straightforward enough, but messages aren't saved in mm.ml.archive.
I've tried several dozen variations with no success.  Any thoughts on why
this doesn't work?

I've done that before!

You want :0c: and not :0:c -- the latter specifies to use file "c" as
the local lockfile, and not the c flag you seek.

Cheers,
Stan