Re: carbon copy in nested block not working

1997-09-13 10:57:15
Philip Guenther:
 |Randall Hopper <rhh(_at_)ct(_dot_)picker(_dot_)com> writes:
 |>
 |>:0 E
 |>* ^Sender:.*multimedia
 |>{
 |>  :0: c
 |>  mm.ml.new
 |
 |The flag goes _before_ the second colon.  Anything after the second colon
 |is taken as the name of the locallockfile, so right now procmail is using
 |the file "c" as the lockfile for the mailfolder mm.ml.new.

Oh, right.  I'm a procmail newbie, but I should have caught that.  I think
what threw me off was in the examples you see ":0:" all bunched together,
but the flags (c, E, etc.) are always preceded by a space.  Merging these
mentally let to my error.  Now I know that these spaces are meaningless and
ignored, only inserted for readability.

I noticed that only the second save recipe (not the carbon copy recipe) is
reported in the logfile, but it does work now so I can live with that.

Thanks,

Randall Hopper