Re: Extractor spam that got thru procmail

1997-09-16 14:20:46
On Tue, 16 Sep 1997, Jeff A. Earickson wrote:

Y'all,

    The following spam got through my procmail anti-spam filters, which
uses a lot of the tricks/recipes found in junkfilter, and some other goodies
that have been posted on this list.  I've stared at the headers below and
don't see anything that a procmail recipe could use to filter this one out.
Any ideas here?

Scoring would get it.

Thins to score on:

To=From=Return-path.
Domain From not in recieveded or message id.
unverified in the recieved lines.

This Message was Composed using Extractor Pro Bulk E- Mail Software. If
Kill off mail that contains this in the body.  Might lose legit mail (such
as this).

--
Anyone who hates Dogs and Kids Can't be All Bad.
                -- W. C. Fields