"wordlist too large"

1997-09-22 11:04:21
I noticed some spams dropping thru, & traced it down to this puzzling
entry in the log files:

procmail: Executing "fgrep,-i,-f,/etc/mail/SpamDomains"
wordlist too large
procmail: Program failure (2) of "fgrep"
procmail: No match on "fgrep -i -f /etc/mail/SpamDomains"

That's definitely a string in fgrep.  But fgrep run on its
own doesn't seem to have this problem:

fgrep -i -f /etc/mail/SpamDomains 2904

I am pretty sure from the paths in .procmailrc that I am consistenly
using solaris 251 /usr/bin/fgrep
-r-xr-xr-x   1 bin      bin         9336 May  2  1996 /usr/bin/fgrep

Why is this error happening via procmail?  What can I do to fix it?
Thanks ==mwh
Michael Helm (helm(_at_)fionn(_dot_)es(_dot_)net)