problem with digest

1997-09-22 21:54:50
Hi,
        I've set up a digest and a normal mailing list, testing and
testing-d..
        The normal mailing list is working fine, but the digest sends out
both the digest AND copies of the individual message.
I Uncommented the following in the testing-d rc.custom:
digest_flag     =       yes             # uncomment this if you want
digest_age      =       262144          # maximum age of a digest in
digest_size     =       32768           # maximum size of
undigested_list =       $list(_at_)$domain   # Reply-To: address for d

--
  Matthew Saroff  | Standard Disclaimer:  Not only do I speak for
       _____      | No one else, I don't even Speak for me.  All my
                  | In fact, all my personalities and channeled spirits
Saroff wuz here   | hate my guts. (Well, maybe with garlic & butter...)
For law enforcment officials monitoring the net: abortion, marijuana, cocaine,
cia,plutonium, ammonium nitrate, militia, dea, nsa, pgp, hacker, assassinate.
Send suggestions for new and interesting words to:
msaroff(_at_)123456(_dot_)pobox(_dot_)com (remove the numbers to reply)
Check http://www.pobox.com/~msaroff, including The Bad Hair Web Page