Beginner help for extracting attachment recepie

1997-09-24 00:08:13
Hi all,
I use procmail since few days and I would like to pose a question about
it: what I need is
1)Select all incoming mail which contains _only one_ attachment
2)Verify the name of the file attached;
         if it's the right name extract it in a subdirectory and give it a
        name like xxx.n where n is a progressive number, acknoledge to the
        sender with this number in the body of the message
otherwise discard the message and reply to the sender.
So far my use of procmail has been limited only to select incoming mail to
mailboxes but I've never used messages with file attached,
I thank you all in advance.
Please reply to colella(_at_)magritte(_dot_)sci(_dot_)uniroma1(_dot_)it