IRS.GOV autoresponse

1997-09-24 11:52:29

Follows is the fulltext (minus a me-specific header or two) of the
autoresponse from the IRS system that has been being discussed as of recently.

Relative to their system loading, I find it interesting to note that the
autoresponse is being generated using Eudora Pro (a great mailer - I use it
myself, but underwhelming for the task of individually autoreplying to many
messages).

[snip - headers generated by my autoforward between two accounts]