Spammy shut down!

1997-09-24 11:49:03

AGIS finally seeing the light (less likely because of a moral obligation
than a technical issue), apparently has cut off several spammers.  Spammy
(Cyberpromo) and and Rines (Quantum) are among them.

read:

        http://www.phillynews.com/inquirer/97/Sep/24/front_page/SPAM24.htm

Sparateley, of particular note is that the cutoff (on the 17th) coincides
with the announcement of new services by AGIS...

 Post Box 2395 / San Rafael, CA  94912-2395