Re: How to record the score?

1997-09-26 07:29:56
On Friday 26 September 97, at 15 h 24, the keyboard of Stephane
Bortzmeyer <bortzmeyer(_at_)pasteur(_dot_)fr> wrote:

Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to work. SCORE assigned after the recipe
is always zero (SCORE assigned between the {}, when the score was

OK, I understood my mistake while reading J. Daniel Smith's "spamcheck".
My new version, which now seems to work is:

:0
# Start with a negative value. All mail will be considered as
# "non spam" at the beginning.
* -250^0
# Words (or letters such as !) frequently found in spam have a high score
* 200^0 ^Subject:.*\!\!\!
* 100^0 ^Subject:.*\!\!\!\!
* 100^1 ^Subject:.*\<free|sex|opportunity|money|great\>
* 100^0 ^From:.*\.com\>
* 100^0 ^Subject:.*\$
# And a negative one for replies (spams seem never to have Re:)
* -250^0 ^Subject: *Re:
* -250^0 ^Subject: *Fwd:
{ }

SCORE=$=

:0
* $${SCORE}^0
{

        :0f
        | formail -i "X-Filtered-Spam: semantic ($SCORE)"

        :0
        | /usr/lib/mh/rcvstore +L/Antispam/Spams/Auto

}

:0f
| formail -i "X-Not-Filtered-Spam: semantic ($SCORE)"

Thanks to era eriksson, Eli the Bearded and Philip Guenther for
their help.

Thank