Hi, can anyone help me, I'm trying to set up auto-replying using procmail.
I've created a .procmailrc file and using the example in the procmailex
manual have tried to get replying to work.
When I check the LOGFILE I keep getting:- procmail: missing recipient
What am I missing?      HELP!

regards, Roger.

|It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a packet of|
|cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sun glasses. Hit it!            |
|  Roger Whitcomb ---
rwhitcomb(_at_)css-trident(_dot_)theplanet(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk               |