question on delivering rule

1997-10-09 13:23:02

My rc file contains many rules which are generated
by another program from a rule format I used before
I switched to procmail. A typical rule produced
by my program is

# F: rule.
:0 c:
* From:.*Lambolais
:0A
* From:.*loria
  :0A
  { FOUND="$FOUND F:(\"Lambolais\")" }
  :0A
    lambolais

I have actually not yet tested this, so it may be nonsense.
Ignore what I do with the FOUND variable, for this variable
is used later by another program.

Now, what I would like to know, is how to let this rule be a
deliverable rule. Do I just remove the `c' ? Will this still
allow the cascade of tests that follow ? And finally, is it possible
to merge the two tests on From: ? I have virtually hundreds
of such rules and I need to find what's the most efficient
for procmail.

Thanks,

Denis