Sorry about the outburst

1997-10-15 05:31:51
I went and assumed (yes, I know, silly of me) that there wasn't a viable
unsubscription process, since people kept mailing to the list wanting to
get off it (ie. "I've wanted off this list for 6 months know..." etc).

Haven't spent much time on mailing lists until rather recently when I
got filtering going, so I assumed (again, silly of me) that people had
enough sense to find the unsubcription process if one existed.

Humble apologies to the entire list.

          Kimmo Jaskari          | ÅLCOM - Ålands Datakommunikation Ab |
   Email: kimmo(_at_)alcom(_dot_)aland(_dot_)fi   |
staff(_at_)alcom(_dot_)aland(_dot_)fi         |
 http://www.alcom.aland.fi/kimmo |      Phone: +358-(0)18-12122        |