Re: How to deal with multiple From: ?

1997-10-22 00:52:25
kaihua chen writes on 21 October 1997 at 18:52:10

   I was wondering, how to extract the originest sender from a
forwarding mail. Like * ^From can only match the lastest sender,

I'm not sure what you are looking for...do you get messages with
multiple From: headers?  If so and you want to example all of them,
code was posted here recently to do line-by-line processing.

and it seems the procmail doesn't have any loop character.

INCLUDERC files allow looping.

   Dan
------------------- message is author's opinion only ------------------
J. Daniel Smith <DanS(_at_)bristol(_dot_)com>
http://www.bristol.com/~DanS
Bristol Technology B.V.                   +31 33 450 50 50, ...51 (FAX)
Amersfoort, The Netherlands               {info,jobs}(_at_)bristol(_dot_)com