OOPS!

1997-10-25 16:37:03
    1) I was attempting some more exotic tweaking in
procmail Friday evening.  I think I ended up loosing
ALL email from about 0000GMT to 1600GMT Saturday :<(
Apologies to anybody who was expecting a reply from
me; I didn't see your message.
    2) I've been on quite a few mailing lists in the
past, but this is the first I've encountered where
it's expected to receive two copies of messages
replying to one's own messages.  I apologize if I
offended anybody by asking for one-only.  I'll simply
implement the duplicate-filter instead.  One item in
the discussion raised my eyebrows.  It was mentioned
that people who are not members can email to the
list.  Am I missing something, or does this open up
the list to spamming?

 Walter Dnes
 <waltdnes(_at_)interlog(_dot_)com>