Weird error message

1997-11-03 13:10:28
Hey guys, how can I get rid of that one:

procmail[17700]: Denying special privileges for "/etc/procmailrcs/rc.oldemploy"

rc.oldemploy is a procmailrc file executed by this script:

#!/bin/sh
PATH=$PATH:/usr/local/bin ; export PATH
procmail -m     DEFAULT=/dev/null                       \
                MAILDIR=/tmp                            \
                /etc/procmailrcs/rc.oldemploy

It's called in by a mail alias to do a reply automatically.

--
Charles Gagnon                   | My views are my views and they
Systems Admin, Pencom PSA        | do not represent those of anybody

   Click here if you're not using a mouse.
        -- from a Microsoft installation prompt