Procmail uses wrong recipe for alias mail

1997-11-09 00:00:09
To begin with, I must apologise for being particularly dumb, being a
relative newbie to procmail and Unix generally.

My problem is that I have several recipes which process mail to different
aliases in different ways.  The recipes are based on those created by Ivor
Chudov for his STUMP robomoderator program.  Ivor is helping me and he has
been great, but so far he hasn't come up with a solution to this
particular problem.

An example of the aliases are "cssa", "cssa-admin" and "cssan-admin".  As
you can see, all of these aliases begin with the same four letters.
Procmail seems to be assuming they are all the same alias, "cssa", and it
processes them all in the same way.  (The same thing is happening with
other aliases which start with the same letters.)

Here are the recipes in the examples above:

:0
* ^TOcssa
| /drive2c/home/users/terminus/admin/etc/modenv submission

:0
* ^TOcssa-admin
| $FORMAIL -A"X-Sorted: Newsgroups" >>$DEFAULT

:0
* ^TOcssan-admin
| $FORMAIL -A"X-Sorted: Newsgroups" >>$DEFAULT

Any ideas?  I would be very appreciative of any help.  I'm using Procmail
v3.11pre7 under FreeBSD.

--
|---------  JEREMY MALCOLM
<terminus(_at_)odyssey(_dot_)apana(_dot_)org(_dot_)au>  ---------|