The New De Facto Standard...

1997-11-09 00:09:46
{Removal instructions at bottom... }

 ****  Attention Internet Marketers/ Mass E-mailers  ****

Is preparing your e-mail lists for mailing a tedious and time-consuming affair?

 <><>  BulkMate v3.0 - the new de facto standard in ultra high-speed
 <><>  e-mail list pre-processing/management - US$99.

NOTE: For the first 500 customers - FREE 37 Million e-mail address CD.

(..or if you just want the CD only - US$69).

Try BulkMate v3.0 for 5 full days at no cost by downloading the FULLY
FUNCTIONAL demo at our web site. This software will save you HOURS of
work. It's the definitive tool to prepare your lists for mailing.
(Works for Win95, Win.3.1,and Win NT).

..Just double-click on this web page link :

<A HREF="http://org.auracom.com/trader/";>http://org.auracom.com/trader/</A>

Best Regards,
     Worldwide Marketing Group

P.S: If you have received this message more than once, we apologize.
     For removal from any future mailings, just send a blank e-mail to :

<A
HREF="mailto:wmgremv(_at_)cheerful(_dot_)com">wmgremv(_at_)cheerful(_dot_)com</A>