Make procmail write to /tmp on home machine?

1997-11-10 20:57:55
Hello All,

Sorry if this is a clueless newbie question. I want to store spam outside
my quota, so I can check it for false positives but not take up precious
disk space. Problem: if I tell procmail to deliver to, say, /tmp/spam.box,
it does so just fine (according to the log). Unfortunately, it delivers
to /tmp on the mail host which I cannot access. (spam.box doesn't appear
in the /tmp directory of the shell machine when procmail is invoked for
incoming mail. However, when I run procmail from the command line, it
delivers to /tmp/spam.box on the shell machine just fine.)

How can I force procmail to deliver to the /tmp directory of the shell
machine?

Thanks in advance,

Andrew
--
Current: kelleya(_at_)dimensional(_dot_)com *
andrew(_dot_)kelley(_at_)colorado(_dot_)edu