URGENT! Help Yourself or Others Get a GreenCard in 6 Months! *!

1997-11-11 00:54:31
*** Important Message - Sent Using The Zenith Bulk Emailer ***
For A FREE Copy Of The Zenith Bulk Emailer See The End Of This Email

Tech Solutions Express offers you  SUCCESSFUL Do-it-yourself Permanent
Residence (GreenCard) Application sample cases based on National Interest
Waiver(NIW) .

As far as you have a bachelor's degree, you have a good chance of getting your
Permanent Residence Application approved by using our product in 4-6 month if
you are elligible!

You do not even need to have a job offer.

Our package only costs $89.95 as compared to $3,000-$4,000 charged by lawyers.

You are going to get:

1) An Introduction to National Interest Waiver based Immigration

2) Step by step instruction

3) A complete  NIW based Permanent Residence Application sample case, include:

        a) A completely filled form I-140
        b) A completely filled form ETA 750
        c) Three sample recommendation letters written by former employer,
research advisor and    colleague
        d) Sample Statement of Purpose arguing why the petitioner is qualified
for National    Interest        Waiver  based Immigration

4) We are giving out all the necessary application forms for FREE.

Make check or money order of $89.95 payable to:

Tech Solutions Express
P.O. Box 1926
Ellicott City, MD 21043

Please allow one week for delivery after we receive your payment.

If you have any question, please email us at:
info(_at_)web-immigration(_dot_)com, and we can help you.

Please feel free to forward this message to your FOREIGN friends, students or
colleagues just to help them.

*** The Zenith Bulk Emailer - FREE - Get Your Copy Today ***
*** For Your Free Copy Send An Email To freesoftware(_at_)answerme(_dot_)com Or
Freeware(_at_)force4(_dot_)net ***