24 YR. OLD ENTREPRENEUR REVEALS MONEY MAKING OPPORTUNITY!

1997-11-11 19:27:58
LEGITIMATE BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY!

Hello!  My name is Cale E. Fischer.  I am a 24 year old
entrepreneur from Collinsville, Il.  I have made a fortune
on the internet from my on-line sites. I want to share my
experiences and knowledge with You.

I have recently starred on Don Lapre's
"Making Money Show" because of my success!
I have been in business for over 5 years promoting
my different services.  The internet is greatest
opportunity for an entrepreneur to make money!
Why?  Where else can you reach millions of potential
customers within minutes.  Not only this, you can get
started for little to no money!  There is no large investment
on the internet!  I run my business now for less than $50 a
month!  I work out of my house, set my own hours, and
vacation when I want!  This is also a fun business.  I love to
talk to my student's who have made a lot of money by doing
what I showed them!  It's a great feeling!

     This is what my opportunity is all about:  I will show you
how to get started in your own successful on-line business,
what products or services to sell, where to get free information
about your business, where to get free webpages, where to get
free email, and much more!

     What I offer cost less than $40.00 to get started.  I am legitimate,
 and have references, and offer a MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
IF NOT COMPLETELY SATISFIED!   My goal is to sincerely help
those who want to become financially dependent!   So, if you are
interest in my program or curious please email me back or call me!
I would love to tell you more about my program.  I offer FREE
DETAILED INFORMATION.  START MAKING MONEY NOW!
DON'T MISS THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY!

FOR FREE DETAILED INFORMATION EMAIL ME
AT polo(_at_)ezl(_dot_)com or call me at (618) 530-1187
I would be happy to talk with you personally.