Re: anonymous e-mail

1997-11-16 06:21:47
Rob -

Hello.  I'm interested in sending anonymous e-mail.  Any information is
greatly appreciated.

Given that:

a) anonymous e-mail tends to be used for spamming;

b) a great deal of junk eminates from aol.com;

c) this list is not only one which is concerned about, but provides
much assistance in dealing with spammers and avoiding the consequences
of their actions ...

I am very surprised that you have asked your question w/o providing
any reasons as to why you might be interested in sending anonymous
e-mail.

I certainly won't, and I very much hope and expect that no other member of
this list will not, provide any answers to your question.

randy

Randy Banks (randy(_at_)essex(_dot_)ac(_dot_)uk)                 tel: +44
(0)1206 873067
ESRC Research Centre on Micro-Social Change     fax: +44 (0)1206 873151
University of Essex, Colchester, Essex
United Kingdom  CO4 3SQ