recipes

1997-11-16 16:10:49
I need a recipe:

I need all incoming mail to a user (special user I have setup) to execute
mhonarc (email archiver) and then copy the message to a backup mailbox.  I
have investigated a few recipes from the man pages, but I don't understand
the little codes after the :0 like :0 ci and :0 Fwi or whatever they are.
Do I need them?  How do I translate them?!

Tia!

Regards,

        Jason A. Lixfeld

.oO
System Administrator [Level4]
TUCOWS Interactive Inc. o/a Internet Direct
Moo... "A Different Kind of Internet Company"
Oo.

jlixfeld(_at_)idirect(_dot_)ca  \
                      \  jlixfeld(_at_)idirect(_dot_)com