Log entries

1997-11-19 07:43:35
I've got the following in my log -- this log was built over a month and
after processing hundreds of messages.

I guess the cat temp problem is easiest enough to find, but I'm not sure
how to find what's causing the others.

Again, since this is over a month or more of mail I can't imagine turning
VERBOSE on and creating a huge log or writing LOG entries with every
message received just to catch that once in a while error.  I guess what
would be nice is to turn VERBOSE on just when there's going to be an error ;)

Any suggestions?  Turn on VERBOSE and then use a cron job to delete the
file if it doesn't contain any errors once a day?

Thanks

procmail: Terminating prematurely
procmail: Terminating prematurely
procmail: Terminating prematurely
procmail: Terminating prematurely
procmail: Terminating prematurely
procmail: Terminating prematurely
procmail: Rescue of unfiltered data failed
procmail: Terminating prematurely
procmail: Terminating prematurely
procmail: Terminating prematurely
procmail: Terminating prematurely
procmail: Rescue of unfiltered data failed
procmail: Terminating prematurely
procmail: Program failure (74) of "formail"
procmail: Rescue of unfiltered data failed
cat: temp: No such file or directory
cat: temp: No such file or directory

Bill Moseley
mailto:moseley(_at_)netcom(_dot_)com