procmail after sendmail

1997-12-05 21:04:11
When I reconfigure procmail, I often make a mistake.
Often,  after smail/procmail do their work, I get all my mail in a file like
~/Mail/":0".

Naively, I moved this big file to /var/spool/mail/my-user-name, corrected my
.procmailrc file problems, then ran runq, expecting procmail to deliver it
properly.
With mail already on my computer in one large file, how can I send it through
procmail?
I look for an occasional one-time solution.

--
Jim Burt, NJ9L,         Fairfax, Virginia, USA
jameson(_at_)mnsinc(_dot_)com   http://www.mnsinc.com/jameson

"If merely 'feeling good' could decide, drunkenness would be the supremely
valid human experience."      --William James, Varieties of Religious
Experience