Re: Send list to incoming folder

1997-12-07 14:12:20
On Sun, 7 Dec 1997, Andrew Vardy wrote:

On Sat, 6 Dec 1997 gsutter(_at_)pobox(_dot_)com wrote:

On Sat, 6 Dec 1997, Andrew Vardy wrote:

How do I send a mailing list to an incoming folder?

Presently, I managed to get a mailing list to go to a folder.  But a Saved
message folder!

I see from your Message-Id: that you're using Pine.  Edit your .pinerc
file:

# incoming-folders are those other than INBOX that receive new messages.

I thought the .pinerc file was something you just leave on its own, and
it takes care of itself.  Like there was nothing to accomplish that
necessitated editing it yourself...

Well, whatever floats your boat.  There's probably somewhere you can set
the incoming-folders option in the Setup/Config menu too.  I just found
it easier to fix the .pinerc than search through the myriad options in
the Config.  In my case, there has certainly been something
accomplished: I've got the options set the way I like them.

GReg
--
Gregory S. Sutter                       "How do I read this file?"
mailto:gsutter(_at_)pobox(_dot_)com                "You uudecode it."