Re: Procmail FAQ and Links pointer (pre-faq or pre-inf)

1997-12-08 09:01:34
On 8 Dec 1997 13:57:51 GMT, era eriksson <era+i(_at_)iki(_dot_)fi> posted to
comp.mail.misc, news.admin.net-abuse.email, and the Procmail-L mailing
list:
Archive-name-to-be: mail/procmail-faq-pointer
Last-modified:      $Date: 1997/12/08 14:01:47 $
Posting-frequency:  Every 17 days

This is now finally automated. The next issue is scheduled for Dec
25th -- luckily, I'll probably have a couple of days to clean up the
mess if it doesn't work as expected before people start reading their
e-mail actively again. :-/

Subscription and unsubscription instructions for the Procmail-L
mailing list are included below.

I opted for this approach instead of sending a separate message about
this at some similar frequency. Since the list has gotten along rather
nicely without too frequent announcements from me as of late, I'm
sticking to the original plan of one announcement every 17 days.

The Procmail Mini-FAQ and its companion Procmail Links page are
available at the following locations:
  Procmail Mini-FAQ: <http://www.iki.fi/~era/procmail/mini-faq.html>
  Procmail Links:    <http://www.iki.fi/~era/procmail/links.html>

As usual, there have been some updates. I'm planning to rehash the
"kitchen sink" section some more and then call the result v2.0. I will
possibly be moving to a new source format if time permits (in other
words, not anytime soon).

Apologies for the long pause. Like I said, this is supposed to work on
auto-pilot from now on. (And I'll be getting back to finishing my term
projects instead of tweaking this freaking FAQ ...)

/* era */

--
 Paparazzi of the Net: No matter what you do to protect your privacy,
  they'll hunt you down and spam you. <http://www.iki.fi/~era/spam/>