Re: Mail body

1997-12-10 09:40:43
On Wed, 10 Dec 1997 12:05:58 +0100 Marco Pirovano wrote
Hi,
I want to use procmail to do a simple filter:

if {in the body of the mail there is "students.uni-bocconi.it" purge the mail}
else { send the mail to a specific address}

Do I nedd to use same script in perl or other, or can I do it with
procmail commmands ?

Oh, definitely --

:0 B
* students\.uni-bocconi\.it
/dev/null

:0
! user(_at_)host(_dot_)com  # the address you want to send to....

Although I would question this test -- it might filter out some stuff
you'd rather get.  For example, it would filter out this message
because of the "students.uni-bocconi.it" in the quoted part of
your message.

Anyhow... this should be the general form of this filter.

--
Chris Mikkelson
mikk0022(_at_)maroon(_dot_)tc(_dot_)umn(_dot_)edu