Re: regexp differences

1997-12-12 22:27:06
At 03:28 PM 12/11/97 +0000, Kay Hayen wrote:

2. Is there a mailing list dedicated to esp. regexp?

I see many questions here that are mainly targeted to regexp
matters and I have questions to regexp too, but those would be
for Perl5 to use. I'd e.g. search an regexp for realnames to
be extracted from both common from: email formats.

Dunno about a mailing list, but several gurus recommended a book
called: 'Mastering Regular Expressions' by Jeffrey Friedl and
it *IS* helping me to have more understanding (even though I'm
not a Unix guru & it's s-l-o-w going for me, it *IS* helping).

Eric