Extracting username from return address?

1997-12-16 01:55:27
I'd like to set up a dummy address to which our users can send an e-mail
and receive a statement of their current month's usage in return.  I need
to trap the messages, extract the return address and execute:

ac -p Pusername | Mail username

The P in front of the username is necessary, since these are PPP users and
running ac with their mail username would return zero usage (BSD/OS).

I've got procmail installed.

Free offerings are hereby solicited ;)

TIA

--

Dennis R. Hilton <drh-0(_at_)pineknot(_dot_)com>
PGP Key on the server or via finger - ID: AD424919