temporary problem with procmail and qmail

1997-12-16 15:09:23
Hello,
I'm using procmail-3.11pre7 with the procmail-maildir-patch, mutt0.88 as mua,
qmail 1.01 as mta.
In my .qmail I use "|preline procmail" to invoke procmail.
When I get my mail with getpop3, the mail is delivered locally via
qmail-inject (mailer qmail-inject and nodots in the getpop3rc-file).
ca. 80 % of the mail is correct delivered via procmail to the different
MaildirFolders I use.
But then the rest of the mails stay in the queue and the procmail-logfile
only reports f.e. "Match on ^X-Mailing-List.*mutt-users" and that's it.
And in the qmail-logfiles I found "preline fatal temporary problem".
When I edit the rc-File and rename the MaildirFolder to which procmail
should deliver the mail and alrm the qmail-queue, the mails are delivered to
the new MaildirFolder.
My  .procmailrc-file
SHELL=/bin/sh
PATH=/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/var/qmail/bin:/sbin
VERBOSE=on
MAILDIR=$HOME/QMAILDIR
DEFAULT=$HOME/QMAILDIR/inbox
PMDIR=$HOME/.procmail
LOGFILE=$PMDIR/logfile
INCLUDERC=$PMDIR/personal.rc
INCLUDERC=$PMDIR/lists.rc
---------- personal.rc ---------------
:0
* ! ^Lines:
{
   # Count number of lines
   :0B
   * 1^1 ^.*$
   { }
   LINES = $=
   # Add Lines: header
   :0 fhw
   | formail -a "Lines: $LINES"
}

:0 c
* ^From.*
$HOME/Qmaildir
DEBIAN.user
:0
* ^(To|X-Loop|X-Mailing-List).*procmail
PROCMAIL
:0
* ^X-Mailing-List.*mutt-users
MUTT-MUA
:0
* ^(Sender|Cc|To).*isdn4linux
I4LINUX
:0
* ^X-ListName.*fidogate
FIDO.fidogate
:0
* ^X-Mailing-List.*ifmail
FIDO.ifmail
:0
* ^To.*polly.dike-city.germany
local-send
:0
$DEFAULT
Did someone know what's the matter with my problems???????

Thanx  Ekkehard
--
Ekkehard Knopp                                  56567 Neuwied/Rhein
Email: knopp(_at_)rz-online(_dot_)de                    Fido:2:2454/91.39