Re: HELP: I think I am about to be mailbombed by accident!

1997-12-16 15:44:01
On Tue, 16 Dec 1997, W. Wesley Groleau x4923 wrote:
So it looks like these two lists will soon be engaged in a massive
mail-loop, with me in between!

Are you sure these are true mailinglists ? I sometimes get spam that
claims to have me subbed to their mailinglist, and I never reply, just
trash with the rest. None of them ever turned out be true mailinglists.
I'd be leary of sending anything back to them, not even a sendmail-return.

David Hunt