Check & Do

1997-12-18 10:12:53
I have the following recipe (written by era eriksson) for some of our
users:

:0c
| ( formail -XFrom: -XSubject: ; echo ; echo "You have new mail!" ) \
| $SENDMAIL $SENDMAILFLAGS
NitificationAddress8(_at_)mobile(_dot_)phone(_dot_)com

The rule of this recipe is to send just the From, Subject filed of the
mail and the text "You have new mail!" to a notification address. It
works fine!

But...
Can I send the mail to different  NitificationAddresses depending on the
From or other fileds of the incoming mail?

Eg.:

If From is A then send to Notification1
If From is B then send to Notification2
If From is C then send to Notification3
.
.
.
If From is W then send to Notification64

Thanks your answares!

Palotas Peter
 StarKingNet