Re: forwarding messages

1997-12-18 10:20:09
"Roger A. Prata" <prata(_at_)boss1(_dot_)bossnt(_dot_)com> writes:
Thanks.  I have one more question relating to this though.
Is it possible to forward the SAME message to either more
than one address, or to one address more than once?  For
example, specific mail lists I would like 2 copies forwarded
to my office e-mail, and one copy to another account that
I use.  Can I put 3 'results' in one recipe?  Thanks
again!

You can put multiple addresses on the action line:

        :0
        * ^Subject:.*\<keyword\>
        ! address1 address2 address3...

Philip Guenther