Re: forwarding messages

1997-12-17 22:53:21
At 09:53 PM 12/17/97 -0600, Roger A. Prata wrote:

Hello!  I am a new procmail user, and I have a question.  I am wondering
how I
can forward a message to another address (when it fits the 'rules' in the
'recipe'

??  I understand this is probably a very simple task, but I cannot find the
answer to this question anywhere...  I use PINE for a mailreader on Linux, if
that is any help...  Thanks!!

Yes it is simple.  No, PINE has nothing to do with it (well, unless you're
trying to do something other than what you described).  Try this:

:0
* ^Subject:.*keyword
! forwardaddress(_at_)domain

The exclamation is the forwarding operator here.  Without it, the delivery
line would identify a file to store the message in.

 Post Box 2395 / San Rafael, CA  94912-2395