forwarding messages

1997-12-17 20:36:28

Hello!  I am a new procmail user, and I have a question.  I am wondering how I
can forward a message to another address (when it fits the 'rules' in the
'recipe'
??  I understand this is probably a very simple task, but I cannot find the
answer to this question anywhere...  I use PINE for a mailreader on Linux, if
that is any help...  Thanks!!

-R

----
Roger A. Prata
Computer/Internet Consultant, Network Consultant
Prata(_at_)bossnt(_dot_)com
----

"Through the firewall, out the router, down the T1, across the
   backbone, bounced from satellite, it's nothing but net."