Re: forwarding list copies vs. subscribing twice

1998-01-01 16:01:06

you can just telnet in to your home box
and access your mail through there.

On Thu, 1 Jan 1998, Donald E. Hammond wrote:

I am subscribed to a couple of mail lists and would like to
get copies at work.  (I collect mail once every 24 hours in
batch from home, and would like to continue doing so because
it gets archived there, but would like to see a lot of it
sooner.)  My question is what is the most resource friendly
way of doing this -- from the perspective of both the list
server and my ISP, and any appropriate trade-offs -- or if
it's even an issue.

Would it be better to:

1.) modify my procmail filters to forward a copy of
    the desired messages
2.) execute  additional subscriptions from work
3.) none of the above
4.) doesn't matter

Thanks.

 - Don