MATCH problem solved

1998-01-05 21:44:54
Thanks to everyone who sent responses to my problem with MATCH.

It turns out I was the problem.  :)  I have my rc files modularized, and it
kinda helps to put an "INCLUDERC=auditor" line in the main rc file.  Doh!

JcL

--
Justin C. Lloyd               Harris Corporation, ISD     Voice  407/984-5558
jlloyd(_at_)harris(_dot_)com             505 John Rodes Blvd.        Fax