One other question

1998-01-10 16:30:49
One other thing for you guys. Occasionaly when I get a mail message or
send one to myself I get the "Enforcing stronger restrictions on
/var/usr/mail/spool" or whatever the path my mail spool is. I compiled my
one version of procmail (the newest) into my home directory and use that
on an IRIX 5.3 system (my ISP).

What does this message mean? Anything to change, be worried about?

Any help would be appreciated.

Marcus Holmes                           mholmes(_at_)world(_dot_)std(_dot_)com

Software Tool & Die                     http://www.nitrogen.org