Getting files

1998-01-10 16:01:29
Hi guys/gals,

Anyone have any suggestions on doing the following? I want to have it so
when someone emails me, say with the word ICQ in the subject procmail will
send out a reply and attach a file (ICQ.zip or something like that) to the
message.

Right now I just use procmail for some basic stuff (i.e. forwarding,
keeping copies, sorting mail, etc.) and would like to use it for catching
more spam and such.

Any recommendations would be greatfully accepted,

ì Marcus Holmes                         mholmes(_at_)world(_dot_)std(_dot_)com
ì Software Tool & Die                   http://www.nitrogen.org ì