unsuscribe

1998-01-14 18:46:40

procmail-d-request(_at_)informatik(_dot_)rwth-aachen(_dot_)de wrote:

procmail-d Digest                               Volume 98 : Issue 8

Today's Topics:
  Re: Automatic forward                 [ Michael Ghens
<michael(_at_)spconnect(_dot_)co ]
  Re: empty message id                  [ era eriksson
<era(_at_)iki(_dot_)fi> ]
  Re: Verify Mail Has Valid 'From:' Fi  [
<jari(_dot_)aalto(_at_)poboxes(_dot_)com> ]
  Re: C/Perl modules to delete attachm  [
<jari(_dot_)aalto(_at_)poboxes(_dot_)com> ]
  Re: Verify Mail Has Valid 'From:' Fi  [ era eriksson
<era(_at_)iki(_dot_)fi> ]
  Re: PROCESS THE MAIL - TO SCRIPT      [
<jari(_dot_)aalto(_at_)poboxes(_dot_)com> ]
  Re: Verify Mail Has Valid 'From:' Fi  [
jari(_dot_)aalto(_at_)poboxes(_dot_)com ]
  Verstaendnisproblem                   [ Stefan Wintermeyer
<sw(_at_)swr(_dot_)de> ]
  Re: Verify Mail Has Valid 'From:' Fi  [
jari(_dot_)aalto(_at_)poboxes(_dot_)com ]
  '[Resent-]Sender:' headers            [ palme(_at_)uni-wuppertal(_dot_)de
(Hubert Palm ]
  Re: empty message id                  [ "Christopher P. Lindsey"
<lindsey(_at_)m ]
  Advertisement: Website Hosting        [ info(_at_)inexchange(_dot_)net
(Info Desk) ]
  Re: '[Resent-]Sender:' headers        [ Philip Guenther
<guenther(_at_)gac(_dot_)edu> ]
  Re: Juno/hotmail/prodigy filtering    [ dattier(_at_)wwa(_dot_)com (David
W. Tamkin) ]
  Re: Getting files                     [ dattier(_at_)wwa(_dot_)com (David
W. Tamkin) ]
  Re: '[Resent-]Sender:' headers        [ dattier(_at_)wwa(_dot_)com (David
W. Tamkin) ]
  Re: empty message id                  [ Rik Kabel
<rik(_at_)netcom(_dot_)com> ]
  Re: empty message id                  [ "Christopher P. Lindsey"
<lindsey(_at_)m ]
  Re: Juno/hotmail/prodigy filtering    [ Rik Kabel
<rik(_at_)netcom(_dot_)com> ]
  Deferred delivery to a pager          [ Mike <Mike(_at_)innosoft(_dot_)com>
]
  Re: Junk mail via the Smartlist list  [ "Rhett 'Jonzy' Jones"
<jonzy(_at_)cc(_dot_)uta ]