Re: PM Trouble

1998-01-18 23:55:59
Webmarquee Administrator <wmadmin(_at_)webmarquee(_dot_)com> wrote in about :
 PM Trouble

      I am using the following procmail setup, in hopes it would send
email straight to a newly created PINE directory. But it does not. Does
this look right?

:0:
* ^(To|Cc):.*\<procmail(_at_)informatik(_dot_)rwth-aachen(_dot_)de\>
$HOME/newslist/mail/procmail-l

I was reading the Procmail FAQ last night and it mentioned that
.* was not correct. Sorry I don't have time to dig out the reference.
On my unix server $HOME isnot needed either.
Here is my script

:0:
* address(_at_)domain(_dot_)com
mail/other.txt