Re: Perl and MIME

1998-01-21 00:19:05
Tue 98-01-20 Erik Bertelsen <erik(_at_)sockdev(_dot_)uni-c(_dot_)dk>
list.procmail
| On Tue, 20 Jan 1998, Webmarquee Administrator wrote:
| If you're writing from scratch, you might also take a look at the
| MIME-tools module from CPAN. This module can be used to parse a message
| and return it according to its MIME structure.

Could you give exact module name or the author. CPAN is a huge mountain...

| Actually, I've working on using the latter technique to automatically
| handle (some) delivery and non-delivery reports for messages that
| are sent from a system that I'm working on.

If you have any perl MIME code, I'm sure lot of us would be interested.

| As this question is mostly off-topic for the procmail list, I'd suggest
| that follow-ups are handled personally or that the discussion is moved
| to comp.lang.perl.misc.

Definitely not. The newsgroup has so high traffic that it would be
impossible to discuss with few people in this list with this matter.
If we can plug it in the procmail code, it's okay for me to discuss it here.

jari