Earn $300 a Day........Guarenteed!

1998-01-23 13:29:40
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
This Message was Composed using Extractor Pro Bulk E- Mail Software. If
you wish to be removed from this advertiser's future mailings, please reply
with the subject "Remove" and this software will automatically block you
from their future mailings.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

                                   Do you desire ....Money...Freedom....Respect?

     Are you tired of working for someone else and building their dreams
instead of your own?  Would you like to solve your money problems.  Well now
you can with work that is simple, pleasent and most
importantly,.......PROFITABLE!!!!!

     You will recieve $3 for each and every circular you mail.  NOT a
commission based on whether or not you get orders, but simply $3 for every
circular sent.  That's $300 A DAY GUARANTEED!!!  The amount of money you can
earn is up to you!  Mail 100 circulars, earn $300!  Mail 300 circulars, earn
$900.  There is no limit on what you can earn!!!

     At last, a simple way to be in buisness for your self!  Be your own boss!
Never punch a time clock again!!!

     Time is money, and you can begin right now to put YOUR time to THE BEST OF
USE.  After all, if you keep doing what you've been doing, you'll keep getting
what you've been getting.  But the next few minutes can literally change your
life!!!

     You need no special skills.  We teach you - in simple language- how you
can start making money and continue day after day, week after week, year after
year!

     YOUR name never appears on any of the printed circulars.  You will never
mail anything objectionable or pornographic.

     There are millions of people in the United States and Canada that we would
like to send our offers to, but could never be expected to reach all of them
even if we worked around the clock.  However, by you and many other independent
mailers helping from home, thousands of potential customers can be contacted!

    IN ORDER TO GET STARTED IMMEDIATELY, we must require a one time start-up
fee of $25.  This covers our expenses in showing you what to do, and you can
work and earn as long as you wish.  There is nothing else to buy from us
ever!!!  Though we would like to send you our program with no fee, we must
protect ourselves from those who are not serious and are just replying to
satisfy their own curiosity.  This small charge assures us that you are serious
about achieving your own financial independence!

                                            30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
     Our guarentee is simple.  Try our fabulous money-making program COMPLETELY
AT OUR RISK.  If you don't earn at least $300 a day, simply return it within 30
days of recieving it, and we will RUSH and IMMEDIATE refund.. NO QUESTIONS
ASKED!  How can you lose? Order Now!

    Simply PRINT you name and address on a piece of paper along with check or
money order for $25.00 plus $3 shipping and handling  to:

                                         GRAND FRESCO INTERNATIONAL
                                          62 Hillside Terr. Suite 181
                                          Wayne NJ, 07470

 Or Use VISA, MASTERCARD, or AMEX and call us at 1-973-696-8739

Sorry, no cash is excepted.

  So what are you waiting for, order now and be on your way to FINANCIAL
SUCCESS!