HELP: Looking for procmail spam filter resources

1998-02-04 09:05:22
I'm well on my way through the curve with procmail (finally) and have
implemented
some of the resources available from the concordia filters  (with many
thanks for
their compilation efforts.)

I'm curious though -- there's copious filtering for Cyberpromo sites, but I
thought
it was finally "gone" from Agis.  Is that incorrect?  Or did they just
relocate.

Our small company doesn't have the resources for a full-time anti-spam person,
so I'd appreciate any pointers or links to fairly reliable shared resouces for
procmail spam filter lists.  I'm awestruck by the hours of tireless
policework done
by some of you in compiling these files, and you have my thanks and admiration
for their public access.

Thanks,

Mark D. Holland             Webmaster(_at_)jingles(_dot_)com
V.P. Corporate Development  JAM Creative Productions, Inc.
5454 Parkdale Dr., Dallas, TX 75227-3202 (214) 388-5454
Member of SPAM-L    Confirmed Nukes:  $$$$$$$